VESTEL 65” IFC DISPLAY COMPETITION
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. You will be legally bound by them from the time you submit your entry. Please also ensure you read our Privacy Notice which can be found here - http://www.vestelvisualsolutions.com/eu-en/privacy-policy - which tells you how we may process the personal data we collect from this promotion.
1. The Promoter is Vestel: Vestel UK Ltd, 1 Waterside Drive, Langley, Slough. Berks. SL3 6EZ.
2. The promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 and over except for employees or directors of the Promoter and their immediate families or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
3. Delivery to UK mainland only.
4. No cash or prize alternative available.
5. Vestel shall not be liable in the advent that the prize winner fails to claim their prize.
6. No purchase is necessary to enter the promotion.
7. [You need internet access to enter the promotion.] For a chance of winning, follow @VestelB2B, Rt and tell us how many displays does Vestel make per minute at its vast R&D and manufacturing complex? Please don’t forget to include @VestelB2B mention, so we can count your entry.
Entrants may enter once and Retweet once.
8. Winners will be chosen at random from correct entries.
9. - Entry is via this link: https://twitter.com/VestelB2B
10. Prize Redemption
11. The prize winner will be drawn and announced on @VestelB2B Twitter on 15th April 2019 at 2pm.
12. Once selected, the winner will be announced on @VestelB2B Twitter. The winner will also be contacted by a representative of Vestel
via a Twitter direct message. This will be done to confirm prize redemption details.
13. The winner will be selected at random. If the winner [of any prize] does not respond to the Promoter by midnight on the day on which their name is announced, the Promoter reserves the right to select another winner by the same process.
14. If the winner of any prize does not respond to the Promoter within 7 days of the day on which they are contacted, the Promoter reserves the right to choose another winner by the same process.
15. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
16. You must not post any content on the Twitter page (set out in paragraph 6) which are offensive or inappropriate (e.g. sexist or racist comments). Any entries which contain, in the Promoter's sole opinion, offensive or inappropriate content will automatically be disqualified. The Promoter reserves the right to investigate and take legal action against anyone in breach of this provision including removing the content from the relevant Twitter page.
18. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, or there is any cause beyond the Promoter's control which affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion without further notice.
19. The Promoter is not responsible for incomplete or illegible entries or entries not successfully completed due to input error or a technical fault or interruption (for example a technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, platform, satellite, network or server failure) of any kind. All incomplete or illegible entries or entries not successfully completed shall be automatically disqualified from the promotion without further notice.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry made in breach of these Rules or acting dishonestly, including (without limitation) by manipulating codes, generating multiple entries or submitting false information.
21. The Promoter shall not be held liable or responsible for any delay, injury or damage to your and/or third party's computer, computer system
or apparatus relating to or resulting from the access to or participation in the promotion, including without limitation any server failure, lost, delayed or corrupted data or other malfunction.
22. The Promoter will not in any circumstances be responsible for or liable to compensate you or any other person or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death as a result of this promotion except where it is caused by the Promoter's negligence or fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
23. By participating in this promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
24. The Promoter is a data controller who is responsible for your personal data. If you have any questions about or issues with the promotion, please contact the Promoter using the details above.
25. Please note that Twitter will also process your personal data and you can find further information about how these do this by following this link: https://twitter.com/en/privacy
26. This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter.
27. These terms and conditions are governed by the law of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.